“Montreal Senior Companion” specializes in
providing social and cultural activities for senior’s
residences. The purpose of these activities is to provide
the residents with the opportunity to pursue their
interests and to have the occasion to learn and
exchange knowledge and ideas with other residents
We organize and present the following types of
activities and events:
- Art expositions of local and international artist
- including an opening night vernisage
- Lectures in different topics such as the discovery of
- Machu-Pichu, travelling south, etc.
- Presentation of local contemporary authors and
- their work
- Presentations of contemporary, traditional and
- folkloric music
- Cooking workshops of international culinary art
- Organization and planning of special events such as
- fashion shows, fairs, bazaar, flea market, etc.
At the present time we are carrying out these types
of events in Montreal with great success, which
encourages us to continue to grow and expand this
type of work.
For further information please do not hesitate to